Business Title: Account Relationship Director, Healthcare/LifeSciences
Requisition Number: 35343
Area of Interest: Business Development
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Account Relationship Director I for our Advisory Services practice to join us in our Boston office.
- Develop relationships with C-level executives, board members, and alumni at assigned accounts
- Follow-up on leads and manage the overall relationship building process
- Coordinate relationship building activities with appropriate partners, engagement managers, subject-matter professionals, and other KPMG personnel on the engagement team(s) in an effort to help ensure they are well advised on important matters
- Meet specific business relationship goals at assigned accounts and report and measure progress against quarterly goals with national and industry leadership and performance manager
- Assist with proposal development, focusing on the KPMG value proposition, key differentiators, and win themes
- Manage the business opportunities at assigned accounts to help ensure KPMG is positioned to capitalize on opportunities by providing high quality services
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Ten years of demonstrated Life Sciences experience in a position requiring the management of corporate accounts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field
- Background in advisory services with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Experience developing and leading relationship building activities with C- Level executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 2 years ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...