Urban Retail Properties, LLC, one of the nation’s largest retail property managers, has an immediate opening for a full time Specialty Leasing professional to oversee the short term leasing activities (RMU's, kiosks, in line) within a retail complex located on the LasVegas strip just South of Planet Hollywood and across from City Center. Some retail tenants include Harley-Davidson Café, Smith & Wollensky, McDonalds, Fatburger, Walgreens, Travelodge, as well as a open air marketplace.
Position coordinates all operational and administrative issues as it pertains to temporary leasing, including; canvassing, negotiating and writing leases, supervision of tenant move ins and set ups, annual budgets, and coordination of visual merchandising.
Specific Responsibilities Include and are not limited to:
1. Leasing RMU’s, kiosks, vending, and in-line space
2. Monitor and manage all financial reporting, prepare budgets and forecasts for on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
3. Prospecting and canvassing for new retail businesses and operators
4. Monitor and enforce all rules and regulations of the specialty leasing guidelines
5. Implementing and enforcing visual merchandising standards and may actually merchandise RMU’s,Kiosks, and In-lines. Assist in all tenant set-ups.
6. Obtain the approval of all lease deals from Regional Director and GM before sending onto corporate review and approval
8. Provide the all needed tenant information for REALMLease set-up and document preparation
9. Provide the Operations Manager all tenant set-up requirements and coordinate move in and move-outs of each Short Term Tenant
10. Assist the GM when needed in collecting tenant rents, sales and lease required documents and information
Successful candidates will have a BA/BS degree, excellent communication skills and a minimum of two years experience in Specialty Leasing, Marketing, Business Development, or Sales. Retail specialty leasing experience a plus. Nevada Real Estate License Preferred (will be required to get if not currently licensed) Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and comfortable learning company software program related to lease management.
Hours are 8am-5pm M-F. Must be flexible.
Forward cover letter, resume, salary history, and desired compensation via email.
If sending via email, please indicate the job code MF-SPL in the subject line to be considered for this position.
Company benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, time off benefits, and 401k.
Please visit our website at www.urbanretail.com to learn more about our organization.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Financial assistance for relocation has not been budgeted for this position.
Urban Retail Properties, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer which recruits, hires, trains and promotes personnel for all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
ONLY THOSE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION