The BMC Software Exec Admin II prepares extensive domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, transportation and itineraries. Ensure business and travel schedules are maintained and managed to assure SVP's availability and attendance at priority meetings, events, venues. Prepare SVP’s expense reports and purchasing requisitions.
- Process P.O. and expense reports approvals and manage business workflow that requires SVP’s attention, alerting SVP to issues and anomalies in these processes.
- Maintain very heavy appointment calendar and email. Resourcefulness is required as well as the ability to work proactively.
- Strong program / project management abilities. Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects and constantly prioritize as circumstances change.
- Schedule and manage management staff meetings and offsite events. Maintain agenda items, meeting notes and action items list.
- Event management – coordinate site managers meetings, employee breakfast meetings, recognition lunches and all hands meetings.
- Maintains close relationships with SVP’s direct reports. Strong problem resolution and facilitation skills.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Works independently and uses appropriate discretionary judgment.
- Must possess exceptional judgment in decision-making, attention to detail, flexibility, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Have the ability to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly and initiate steps to maximize resources toward a common objective.
- Sense of humor, ability to have fun, interest in building a strong culture and high performing team.
BMC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer..
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, trust and seasoned discretion in a fast paced corporate setting are essential.
- Superior communication skills.
- Detail oriented & deadline driven.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A strong commitment to the position is imperative and will require at least 40 hours a week and may incur overtime on short notice.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years previous executive level support required, C-level preferred.
BMC Software - 10 months ago
BMC doesn't stand for Business Mismanagement Cure, but it could. BMC Software is a leading provider of business management software use...