Coordinated Health, the region’s premier integrated health network, is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee the revenue cycle process from a financial and accounting standpoint. Duties include, but are not limited to:
A minimum of 5 years accounting/revenue experience a must, healthcare background strongly preferred. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; MBA and/or CPA a plus. Strong computer skills and excellent communication skills are required. All candidates must share our commitment to ensuring superior patient satisfaction, quality of care and cost-efficiency.
- Booking and reconciling all Revenue accounts as well as the Contractual Allowance and Bad Debt Reserves monthly;
- Assisting with the monthly Operating Report, including revenue and volume metrics;
- Reconciling related Asset and Liability accounts during month-end close to accurately reflect the ongoing operations of the company;
- Ensuring Accounts Receivable are accurately booked, collected, posted to and aged, with a Bad Debt procedure ensuring constant monitoring of the accounts;
- Ensuring the Revenue process is accurate and in the correct time period, fed into the ledger, with reconciliations needed to substantiate the amounts and time periods posted;
- Ensuring the compilation of Medicare/MedicaidCost Reports are done accurately and timely;
- Compiling the Revenue budget for the Holding Company, with details to the clinics, hospitals, supporting businesses, and physician teams, on an annual basis, with quarterly updates;
- Assisting with the implementation of new accounting software package enhancements and systems;
- Responsible for the Revenue component of the annual financial audit, ensuring all records are current and completed properly and timely for auditor review;
- Assisting with all audits as needed, including insurance company audits;
- Preparing ad-hoc reports/analysis for senior management;
- Defining and implementing improvements to accounting recordkeeping systems which enhance accuracy and efficiency.
Coordinated Health is an independent hospital network providing compassionate and value-based care to patients throughout Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley and the Greater Pocono region. Visit www.coordinatedhealth.com for a list of our services and convenient locations today.
Coordinated Health - 18 months ago