A Senior Producer at 345 Games is ultimately responsible for shipping quality products on-time. They are responsible for overseeing and managing projects and ensuring that the project goals are reached.
Basic Requirments :
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously at different stages of development on different platforms.
- Oversee and manage external development teams and define their scope of work and delivery schedule.
- Prioritize tasks, set deadlines, and track deliverables to ensure project goals are met on time.
- Manage and direct external service partners like QA and Localization.
- Handle game submissions with industry first parties and gaming distribution platforms.
- Coordinate with internal marketing make sure that development, marketing, and PR are on the same page.
- Coordinate the game launch process with all internal and external groups involved.
- Oversee and manage the post-launch update process with all groups.
- Bachelors or masters/MBA degree in related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in internal or external game development
- Relevant experience in project management.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience in console game development and mobile game development preferred
- Experience building and managing relationships with vendors and other external resources.
- Experience working with remote studios and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), time and project management skills.
- Highly organized and able to self-prioritize effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong industry understanding and knowledge.
Viacom - 18 months ago