Email Marketing Manager, Retention
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced marketer to use email to build strong relationships with our self-serve B2B customers. This is a new role focusing on one of Indeed's fastest growing products. The Email Marketing Manager would develop automated strategies designed to nurture existing advertisers and increase advertiser engagement throughout their lifecycle.
Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Each month, more than 100 million job seekers in 50 countries search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide. Indeed's self-serve advertising allows employers to reach Indeed's 100 million job seekers.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, not afraid to dig into the data to uncover new audience segments and email triggers to test. You are passionate about creating highly personalized experiences designed to fit the needs Indeed’s advertisers. You have experience working in an environment where new ideas are always subject to A/B tests and all goals are directly to revenue. You’ll go the extra length to really understand the data and communications that are most valuable to our B2B customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manage all automated advertiser emails including strategy, content, creative, data, and execution
- Establish custom audience segments and triggers using marketing automation tools
- Create programs designed to reduce churn and increase lifetime value
- Generate content ideas to help increase advertiser engagement
- Develop strategies to reduce abandonment
- Continuously test new campaigns, content, segments, durations
- Work with product team to promote new products to existing advertisers
- 3-10+ years experience developing and executing successful internal email campaigns
- You should be a great writer with experience developing powerful marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation and email automation tools
- Highly analytical, focused on developing new scaleable campaigns
- Basic SQL Querying Prefered
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 14 months ago
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...