Business Title: Manager, SAP Treasury
Requisition Number: 34927
Area of Interest: ERP Applications (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager in IT Enterprise Technology Solutions for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Cleveland office.
* Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT advisory engagements, specific to SAP Treasury, for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
* Lead SAP business processes mapping
* Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
* Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
* Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
* Supervise and provide performance management for IT advisory staff working on assigned engagements
* Eight years of SAP applications related work, including at least one full lifecycle SAP implementation focusing on Treasury
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
* Demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to create and sustain meaningful client relationships
* Strong leadership skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 17 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...