Mercy Health Partners extends the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities with emphasis on people who are poor and under-served.
Mercy Health Partners is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Location: Anderson Fam Med
Status: Full time
Weekly Hours: 40
Schedule: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Job Description Summary:
The Practice Manager manages the day to day clerical and clinical operations of the physician practice(s). The position supports the activities of the Area Manager and Area Director to ensure the practice meets financial and customer service expectations. The Practice Manager possesses excellent interpersonal and computer technology skills to enhance processes and communications with patients, staff and physicians. This leadership position is a role model of professionalism and integrity.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED AND/OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Associates Degree, Medical Assistant Registration or
2. Three years experience working in a physician practice with one
year in a supervisory role.
3. Proficient PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel.
4. Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
5. Maintains a valid driver’s license. Maintains CPR certification.
6. Epic experience a plus.
Manage the daily operations of a busy 6 provider family practice. CMA or RMA with a minimum of 3 years experience managing a busy family practice.
Mercy Health Partners - 3 years ago