Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager Product Marketing in Raleigh, NC.
The Sr. Marketing Manager is the trusted marketing partner of the Services products, sales and service line business executives, and serves as the ‘hub’ driving marketing activities in support of the business.
o This plan includes the overall market segmentation model and priorities within it.
- Develop and maintain overall global marketing plan for respective segment; includes interlocking Services product marketing plans and integration of traditional Allscripts application marketing plans.
- Act as the ‘trusted marketing partner’ for service and product line executives and sales leaders
- Act as an evangelist for product and services capabilities in telling the story of how Allscripts products nd services can help our clients develop a smarter continuum of care
- Lead virtual teams within the marketing team to drive integrated marketing execution
- Interface with Segment teams to drive attainment of target Services marketing contribution metrics
- Regularly interlock with services and area sales leaders to ensure client and sales enablement channels are kept current and optimized.
- Work with Sales and Services teams to harvest quality, cross-service/product line references to develop high value reference stories to support key sales, marketing and launch initiatives.
- Understand and deploy market segmentation and sizing tactics to develop targeted services offerings and corresponding pricing to maximize revenue opportunity by customer size, buying behavior and core competency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market, and is responsible for developing the marketing plan.
o Highlights the market positioning and Allscripts unique value proposition within the market segment
o Prioritizes all segment marketing programs, routes to market, and channel enablement requirements to meet segment and Allscripts revenue and profit goals
o Provide education / enlightenment to the organization on market characteristics, competitive position and value
o Understanding of key market pain points
- Analyze the market for assigned products using market research, customer data derived from customer forums, tradeshows, and market intelligence received from an array of sources
- Develop value-added service bundles for assigned solution areas; develop pricing for offerings to optimize revenues and margins
- Develop promotional programs, including sales incentives, to encourage maximum sales efforts
- Develop marketing programs, executed by marketing communications, to drive customer level awareness and interest in segment offerings.
- Design and drive the product/services portion of the Allscripts story line and value proposition
- Responsible for developing and delivering a compelling and cohesive set of supporting content:
o Understand competitive positioning
o Create proof points for generated references
o Balance segment management, product management and sales enablement to arrive at a client driven approach framework
- Team with the Market Intelligence team to deliver actionable market insights
- Be an active leader in building community and capability with the country-led teams supporting Services
- Work closely with product managers and solutions owners to generate and contribute to cross-brand and Allscripts corporate initiatives
- Support Accounts Executives, Service Sales and Insides Sales in their efforts to sell product and services agreements through provision of promotional materials, on-site visits, proposal development and other supporting activities
- Provide Marketing point of contact for assigned segment for marketing programs, promotions and sales activities
- Serve as global liaison and support to the respective sales and services organizations for assigned modalities/products
- Educate sales force on marketing programs to ensure consistent and relevant messaging is delivered to the customer across service sales and product sales.
Criteria for selection include, but are not limited to:
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
- Strong market management and product marketing experience
- Strong storytelling, messaging, editing/writing skills
- Negotiation & Collaboration skills
- Executive presence
- Deep understanding of Data Center Services and Technologies, with focus on Storage, Data, and business analytics
- Experience with category and product marketing
- 5 - 7 years of software application, hi-tech B2B, medical device marketing; healthcare marketing experience a plus
- Experience with IT Services marketplace, clients or healthcare consulting services
- MBA preferred
Allscripts is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status.
Allscripts - 10 months ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...