Minimum 2 years experience working in a related field
Provides individual, family and group therapy sessions. Plans and implements treatment planning, assessments, and discharge planning. Must comply with documentation and all state and federal regulations.
1. Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work or related counseling field from an accredited university.
2. Current Montana LCSW or LCPC licensure required unless meets the state of Montana statutory guidelines of therapist under supervision. Applicant under this provision must meet the state guidelines for licensure requirement.
3. Must have good recommendations and satisfactory work record from previous employer as well as successful reference and background checks.
4. At least two (2) years of experience in mental health treatment programs.
5. Must have a thorough knowledge of fundamentals of psychotherapy with children and adolescents.
6. Must have a working knowledge as to the following professional services: Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work and education.
7. Must have knowledge of behavioral contingency management.
8. Current HS AED CPR.
1. Provide individual, family and group therapy as well as aftercare planning if needed for assigned patients.
2. Provides treatment plans and reviews medical record documentation and report’s of client’s progress for assigned clients to agencies and referral sources.
3. Communicates effectively with referral sources regarding patient progress and aftercare planning.
4. Works with team members and communicates clinical information during treatment team meetings, clinical staffing, and other required meetings.
5. May participate in extra-curricular activities such as, skiing, hiking, field trips, etc., if physically able.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 21 months ago