Colonial Properties Trust provides an exciting environment for candidates successful in sales, marketing, and service. If you desire a professional career in a fast-paced setting with a variety of activities and responsibilities, we would like to hear from you. Our growth strategy provides tremendous opportunities for talented individuals seeking a career in the multi-family industry.
The Assistant Property Manager works closely with the Property Manager in overseeing the daily site operations and financial performance of our community. This position supervises two or more leasing specialists and assumes responsibility for the community in the property manager’s absence. The Assistant Property Manager accurately records resident data including traffic, leasing activity, rental payments, renewals, and collection activity. This position works frequently with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction. The Assistant Property Manager is also responsible for sales presentations, tours, marketing, and other activities geared toward generating traffic and leasing apartment homes. Successful Assistant Property Managers demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, high level of energy, and adaptability to a fast paced and changing environment.
Colonial Properties Trust offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees. For more information, visit: Colonial Properties Trust Benefits .
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local fair housing laws
- Strong bookeeping, organizational, and superior customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Critical thinking, sound decision-making and time management skills
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, writing, management, and leadership skills
- Ability to assimilate information and analyze financial data
- Professional demeanor
- High School or GED required
- College degree or relevant course work preferred
- A minimum of one year as a leasing specialist and/or combined experience/education in property management or related industry
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer; MRI-RM, Ops preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation required
Colonial Properties Trust - 2 years ago
Colonial Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that creates value for its shareholders through a multifamily focused...