Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Accounts Payable Associate
- A direct report to Guam Transaction Services and Accounts Payable Head, matrix to Central Processing Manager.
- In charge of processing expense claims, staff reimbursements, accruals, vendor payments and capitalization forms, ensuring that the requests filed have complete and proper approvals per CEMP.
- Is also in charge of posting to P & L GLs as filed by requesting units, ensuring that each P&L request has acquired complete and proper approvals before posting.
2. Is familiar with P2P, APS, CEMP, FM50
3. Familiar with reconciliation and expense management process.
4. Good writing skills (is able to draft operating procedures).
5. Has strong analytical skills and is good with detail.
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...