Coordinates the clinical care of patients of all ages who are followed in the physician office with the goal of health maintenance and illness prevention for any practice within the physician network. Provides care to patients ranging in age from 0 to 100+.
- 2-3 years medical office experience strongly preferred.
- 1 year in venipuncture preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate from a Medical Office Assistant program preferred.
- Certification in Medical Office Assistant required within 18 months of employment or transfer.
- Achieve CPR certification within 6 months of employment and maintain certification thereafter.
- Valid driver's license required for practices with multiple sites.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Familiarity with medical office procedure.
Abington Memorial Hospital - 2 years ago
Abington Memorial Hospital (AMH) is a 665-bed, regional referral center and teaching hospital, which has been providing comprehensive,...