Corporate Services Facilities Area Manager
Job Description: Manages employees and/or outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair buildings, utilities systems, facilities systems, and/or install equipment and associated support systems. Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work. Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent engineering degree (or equivalent engineering Bachelors degree with directly related experience).
- 15 or more years of semiconductor process facilities engineering experience
- People management and/or project team management experience required
- Knowledgeable in facilities operations, technology development, and process technology transfer
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience
- Proven track record as a facilities technology leader
- Experience in supplier management
- Drive strategic recommendations for business unit senior management team
- Initiate and drive site wide decisions and program implementation
- Partner with other site discipline Area Managers to enable extraordinary results such as green and utility conservation program
- Build strategic partnership with our IFM and other vendors as well as internal business units to enable business growth
- Lead the operation team to manage unexpected situations such as emergency incidents
- Collaborate with regional Corporate Services team to enable global operations program design and implementation
- Develop and energize operation team through his and/or her leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong safety commitment and a demonstrated safety role model
- Applicant must reside or relocate to Oregon
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the United States
Facilities and Site Services
Apr 2, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
Fab, SORT Manufacturing and Technology Development (FSMTD) is a multi billion dollar business within the Intel corporation responsible for managing semiconductor fabrication facilities infrastructure worldwide. Our Mission is 'Delivering Facilities and Services Excellence.'
Delivering - We deliver! We make and meet our commitments. We talk to our customers to define what is important to them. We listen to our employees to understand their needs. We listen to each other to understand our collective challenges and use all the information to define our priorities. We focus. We are a critical part of Intel's manufacturing infrastructure fab, sort, C4 and die prep. We provide world class services for the employees across the globe.
Facilities - Refers to all fab, sort, C4 and die prep factory facilities systems including but not limited to Bulk Chemical Delivery, Electrical, Specialty Gas Systems, Instrumentation and Controls, Liquid Industrial Waste, Mechanical and Ultrapure Water Systems.
Services - Refers to all the support services including but not limited to Sustainability, Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, Building Services and Site Planning.
Excellence - Means striving constantly to BE THE BEST. It means identifying what is BEST IN CLASS and then striving to establish a new standard. The CLASS refers not only to the fab, sort, C4 and die prep facilities with in Intel but to those across the semiconductor industry. It means never accepting the current state as acceptable or something that cannot be improved upon. It means having the hunger and passion to do better. It means paying attention to the details and delivering high quality in all we do.
The heart of Intel innovation lies in its 300mm semiconductor factory. This is your opportunity to play a central role in designing, constructing, and maintaining our state-of-the-art manufacturing and support facilities. Intel offers you an opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge and your superior problem-solving skills and to collaborate with the site facility management team, suppliers, and key stakeholders. Help us comply with the standard, specifications and processes that make Intel a world technology leader.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...