Perform general clerical and administrative support of Operations Management. Accomplish a variety of clerical and general office duties to assist by utilizing knowledge of office procedures and systems.
1) Answer phones, maintain positive customer relations in problem solving. Route phone calls to appropriate persons,
assist in dispatch functions.
2) Efficiently operate various office machines including: adding/calculator, copiers and facsimile machines.
Use mainframe computer terminal CRT to access and/or update data.
3) Ability to multi-task by utilizing organizational and prioritization skills and effectively manage tasks.
4) Exhibit effective written, verbal and personal skills for handling customer phone inquiries, working with both print
and electronic correspondence and assisting other team members, supervisors and upper management.
5) Typing and keyboarding skills; speed and accuracy, ten key adding/calculator proficiency.
1) Commensurate basic computer skills to readily enter, access, review or change data as required.
2) Organizational and prioritizing skills to expedite and effectively manage work load.
3) Typing and keyboarding skills with speed and accuracy.
4) Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
5) Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively.
6) Experience and proficiency with (10) key calculating machines by touch.
7) Mathematical skills and cash handling experience.
8) Ability to work varying shifts/hours/days.
1) Previous experience Transportation, Logistics or related field.
2) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Yellow Roadway Corporation - 12 months ago