Create exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering legendary customer service and crafting perfect quality eyewear in about an hour. Ensure enthusiastically satisfied customers all the time by performing the key steps of the “Sales and Service Process.” Understand and bring to life Luxottica Retail Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
o Frame Center
- Greets customers without delay (within 30 seconds) when they enter the store. Shows urgency in providing service to customers and satisfying their needs.
- Determines the reason for the customer’s visit and explains how to shop at LensCrafters. Identifies and escorts the customer to the appropriate location in the store.
- Is attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and identifies special and complex needs, assist other retail associates with difficult customer needs.
- Performs work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume. Assists in identifying situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly for resolution.
- Demonstrates extensive product knowledge; takes the initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames by using the following tools:
o Lens Center
o Overall CSAT
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, Rx and price needs. Suggests improvements and recommends solutions to problems. Assist other retail associates with difficult and complex areas of customer product needs and prescriptions.
- Takes time to help the customers and other retail associates in answering questions giving them a better understanding of available options. Shows patience and courtesy with indecisive or hard-to-please customers; tracks down answers to unfamiliar questions or products.
- Works with other retail associates in developing their knowledge and skill regarding product and store processes.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of Retail Management directly and in a timely manner.
- Strives to achieve “Far Exceeds Expectations” on all targets set for the following areas:
o % Sales to Plan
o % Multiples
o Other Key Internals
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Accurately operates the Point of Sales system when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Completes all voids, returns and exchanges in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Has responsibility as alternative store key holder
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and shows initiative in keeping the displays and inventory clean, attractive and organized.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities (ie. broken tiles, equipment, etc.)
- Demonstrates safe work practices including the wearing of safety glasses in the lab.
- Knowledge of current optical theory and practices.
- Strong communicator and listener to customer and associates.
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Awareness of current fashion trends.
- Strong inter personal skills (friendly, caring, patient).
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Sales skills.
- Knowledge of store merchandise.
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Registered in State licensure program (where applicable)
- Actively studying ABO Certification, LensCrafters Inspector Certification and Quality Fitting and Adjusting Program.
- Previous optical and retail experience
- 1 year LensCrafters experience
- Internal candidates must achieve a “meets all requirements” or 3 rating on annual performance review in current job title
LensCrafters provides extensive on the job training and a competitive compensation package. For more information visit our website at www.lenscrafters.com .
Monster - 10 months ago
If you need glasses, Luxottica Retail has you in its sights. The retail arm of Italian eyewear giant Luxottica Group, Luxottica Retail is on...