This position designs structural or mechanical components or systems for offshore drilling equipment.
• Works injury free, achieves an injury-free working environment, and maintains the highest Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards in our industry.
• Strives for continuous improvement in worker safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each employee understands, and acts in accordance with, the company's HSE policies.
• Works with high integrity and complies with corporate guidelines on business ethics.
• Creates schematics.
• Specifies components.
• Generates Bills of Materials.
• Documents the project with "as built" drawings, as required.
• Provides technical support for fabrication and assembly as needed.
• Assists Drafters in developing the design of products.
• Prepares and carries out original or adaptations to designs and design changes.
• Prepares sketches and completes detail and layout drawings.
• Makes layouts of components, calculates stack-up of detail components.
• May prepare supporting documentation.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) in Computer Aided Drafting, or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses or other Registrations
Tools, Technology and Equipment
• Ability to use CAD software required.
• Ability to use MRP systems preferred.
Cameron - 18 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...