SUSE adapts and delivers high performance Linux and open source solutions paired with exceptional service – giving enterprises the smarter innovation they need to succeed.
For our territory sales team in North America, we are looking for a
SUSE Territory Manager - Mid-Atlantic Territory
Scope of the position
We are seeking a strong all-around software sales rep to sell SUSE products into large and very-large enterprise accounts in the Mid-Atlantic area. You will be responsible for generating new business, up-selling current customers and renewals of current subscription agreements. You will be measured on your selling of software and services into your assigned territory.
Place in the organization
This position reports into the Director, North America Sales Territory & Federal Teams. You will work from a home office and travel approximately 25% of your time.
Minimum qualifications and skills:
- Substantial experience selling software to large enterprises
- Background in working with partners in penetrating and expanding accounts
- Strong track record of exceeding sales goals
- Experience managing a complex, high level sales process
- Ability to build internal networks to get right answers for prospective clients and partners
- A foundational understanding of Linux solutions, as well as subscription and/or solution selling
- Self-motivated, self-starter, work well alone without constant supervision. Proactive.
- Prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications in English.
- Bachelors Degree
What does SUSE offer?
- A dynamic, growing team.
- The possibility to grow and expand your experience beyond the assigned responsibilities.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Extensive training on the job when required.
- Professional Development: The ideal candidate commits to and follow through on a development plan that will build skills (sales, product, business management, technology, etc) necessary in order to be recognized by customers as a SUSE representative as an accomplished sales professional.
Learn more about us at www.suse.com .
The Attachmate Group is a privately-held enterprise software company. Our principal holdings include Attachmate, NetIQ, Novell and SUSE. We deliver innovative solutions, quality products, and exceptional service to customers and partners in a manner that supports both their tactical and strategic business requirements; the purpose of which has an overarching goal of customer success and long-term customer loyalty.
At SUSE we strive to build a great company for our customers, partners, owners, communities and employees. We take responsibility, both individually and collectively and act with integrity and respect. We communicate openly and honestly and foster teamwork. We expect the same mindset from our new colleagues and part of our recruitment process is focused on these company values.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Suse - 10 months ago
With more than 340 employees, SuSE Linux AG is one of the world's largest Linux specialists. Thanks to its stability and quality, SuSE Linux...