The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This position is located at Leisure Travel Services (LTS).
Sells tickets for sporting and special events.
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
- PCS orders must be attached to claim Spouse Preference.
Sells tickets for sporting and special events. Dispenses tickets to a variety of entertainment and attractions on and off the installation Provides customers with advice, assistance and detailed information concerning seating for events. Assists with special arrangements for disabled patrons. Receives money, makes change, transacts credit and card sales as necessary. Performs administrative duties such as drafting correspondence, establishing maintaining records and completing DARs, etc.
Work experience which includes cash accountability; dealing with the general public; and performing clerical functions or related education.
Have 1 year experience in a position that requires cash handling.
Possess experience or knowledge of tracking software to manage various aspects of programs.
Conditions of employment:
1. Tour of duty will require evenings, weekends and holidays.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained.
5. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated at tne time
of appointment to a NAF position.
6. Must demonstrate the ability to speak, read, write and understanding English sufficiently to excute job requirements.
6. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Nonappropriated funds (NAF) FLEXIBLE positions do not include benefits.
Conversion of employment category (from Flex to RPT/RFT) may be accomplished without further competion in accordance with AR 215-3.
To successfully claim veteran's preference, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Registration.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in the vacancy annoucement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 22 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...