ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
Access HR Intern 1
This is a Human Resources Internship position based in the USA and running for twelve weeks, beginning late May and ending late August, 2012. The intern will gain hands-on corporate and industry experience while working work closely with the Access HR Program Manager and collaboratively with other Access HR Advisors and other internal partners to deliver high-quality results on a specific Access HR team project supporting Access HR’s Roadmap and strategic objectives. The intern will also participate in periodic check-ins with the Access HR Leader, and present the project results to the HR Leadership Team.
- Shadow Access HR Program Manager on project management tasks associated with assigned project
- Conduct research (both internal to Juniper as well as externally) and analysis in support of the assigned project’s deliverables
- Work with Access HR colleagues and partners to synthesize research and analysis into tangible project deliverables
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
- Currently enrolled in college and pursuing a BA/BS, Masters, or BBA/MBA in Human Resources or a related field with a minimum of three years of completed undergraduate coursework
- Experience in the field of Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Power Point and presentation materials
Juniper Networks - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...