Provides operating metrics information to QC Management on a regular basis
- Establishes and maintains capacity model for QC department.
- Interacts with laboratory supervisors on a regular basis to facilitate coordination of testing activities to ensure testing commitments are met, with no conflict of shared resources
- Responsible for planning, facilitating, and executing Tech Transfer projects and other selected QC projects. Coordinates and leads QC-related activities and ensures project timelines and objectives are met.
- Represents QC on Project Management teams and ensure accurate and timely communications of QC deliverables and timelines.
- Tracks progress of QC project elements and provides regular department updates, identifying and escalating critical issues
Preferred 6+ years of working experience in a QC environment. Project management experience is a must. Capacity planning experience is highly desirable
Bachelors in Scientific / Biotech / Pharmaceutical field of study
MedImmune - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
MedImmune works to boost the immune systems of babies and grown-ups. Its flagship biotech product, Synagis, prevents respiratory syncytial...