Supports a team (District) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as
assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various
administrative tasks. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and
monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances
as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or
program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
• Coordinates all tasks related to budgeting, revenue, invoicing and
• Provides data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking
• Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project
or program (internal and external).
• Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
• Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical
• Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and
programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
• Provides additional administrative support as required.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with
project coordination and/or administration experience
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety
of tracking and project management software
• Excellent organizational/administrative skills
• Knowledge/understanding of basic Accounting/Financial principles
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse
CHC Consulting - 2 years ago