Progress DataDirect is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to work with the product development team in our Morrisville, NC office. You will join a world-class development group and participate in the quality assurance of our award-winning products, used by the world’s largest companies in all industries! More specific, you will be responsible for the quality of a new, yet to be released SaaS offering.
Responsibilities include architecting, designing and implementing a complete new QA automated test suite, debugging in a distributed environment, analyze performance and scalability issues, working closely with development and documentation teams in an Agile development environment, and mentoring other QA engineers.
The following qualifications are required:
- B.S., Computer Science or related field/or experience equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software testing and QA
- Experience with shell programming in a Linux environment or other Unix flavors
- Experience with automated UI testing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
The following experience is a plus:
- Working knowledge of AWS or other IaaS environment
- C++ or Java programming expertise
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
Progress Software - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our customers and partners have big ideas. We help them turn their ideas into business reality through the rapid development, deployment,...