Location: United States - CA - San Mateo
- Provide financial support to business unit leaders responsible for multiple teams.
- Support and lead in budgeting, planning, and financial management activities by reviewing PO’s and tracking headcount.
- Spearhead the effort to reduce results variability, analyzing root causes and driving forecasting improvements.
- Analyze research data and synthesize raw information into insights and recommendations
- Assist in developing value-add analysis to inform the best possible business decisions on major investment areas
- Bachelor's Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 4 years work experience in financial/quantitative analysis.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to persuade others through disciplined use of data.
- Exceptional dexterity with spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Knowledge of financial systems, in particular Host Analytics and SAP Business by Design.
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to email@example.com, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 19916
SuccessFactors - 8 months ago
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people pe...