Responsible for utilizing the Xytech Asset Management System to process daily labeling. Compile all assets to be distributed to the internal and external client base of MPO. Process various media asset requests, locate, deliver, ingest, and retrieve media assets and update the media inventory database.
• Process and fulfill daily e-mails for duplication orders received from MPO Media Fulfillment.
• Enter data into the Xytech Asset Management System and other systems required to process assets within the daily workflow.
• Interact with Duplication Technicians, Production Asset Coordinators and the Shipping Department for status updates for pending jobs and shipment requirements. Retrieve assets from the Duplication Technical Suite, review to ensure each job has been completed as requested, and update Media Fulfillment.
• Perform mezzanine ingests, LTO-5 virus scrubbing, and ingest to the Central Repository.
• Assist with the processing of daily media orders and duplication requests as needed.
• Utilize new IT and other inventory management systems as the department continues to transition from tape to file based workflows.
• Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor when answering telephones and interaction with all stakeholders.
• Process media for recycling and degaussing as required.
• Assist in the continual maintenance of assets stored in the Media library.
• The position requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and to be able to traffic media throughout the facility. The candidate must also have the ability to lift boxes (30 lbs. or less). There is extensive telephone and e-mail interaction with Library and Media Fulfillment staff.
• Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) Familiar with PC platforms.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Understanding of current audio and video post-production environments (preferred).
• Ability to multi-task while working in a high pressure, fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
• May be required to work one Saturday or Sunday day shift every 6 weeks as manpower requirements change.
• Knowledge of metadata terminology and its uses in a file-based and tape-based production environment (preferred).
• Knowledge of multiple file formats, post production workflow systems, media management, digital storage systems, tape formats, format conversions, audio and video formats (preferred.)
• College degree in Communications or related field (preferred).
It's HBO SM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO ® and Cinemax ® . HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GO SM and MAX GO SM , as well as HBO On Demand ® and Cinemax On Demand ® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and...