National Franchise Corporation Seeking Consumer Credit Analyst
Start with us, and you might wind up in unexpected places. We currently have a Consumer Credit Analyst (CCA) position available for people with exposure to loan origination, underwriting and credit approval processes. We’re going to give a bit of preference to those with a Degree in a Finance related field and relevant work experience, but will consider someone who has demonstrated a high level of accomplishments in analyzing credit reports, underwriting successful loans, maintaining portfolios and has a passion for helping people. Some of our successful hires are now involved in management roles within the finance structure. Here’s how to get started: Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer Credit Analyst Responsibilities:
Consumer Credit Analyst are Rewarded:
- Analyzes information received from credit applications and credit reporting agencies to make prudent credit decisions
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loan decisions within established approval/exception guidelines, leveraging risk versus reward, to ensure credit quality and profitability
- Conducts real-time customer interviews and investigations on non-prime credit applications to gather and document information pertaining to credit decisions
- Monitors overall location and individual portfolio productivity, calls customers to follow-up on pending contracts to increase capture and conversion ratios
- Provides excellent customer service at all points of customer contact internally and externally
- Communicates with Operations Department to examine and evaluate proper documentation for funding
- Works with production and servicing team members to meet production, service and profitability goals
- Actively participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings to communicate/share trends, policy & procedures, goals, updates, and other pertinent information with associates and managers
Are you an experienced individual driven to succeed? Are you excited to start a career helping other hard-working people get into a reliable vehicle, re-establish credit and improve their lifestyle?
- Salary $35-45,000/year
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Full Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Extensive Training Program
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
Apply Today or Submit Resume!
J.D. Byrider - 12 months ago