Roche Diagnostics offers a broad range of innovative diagnostic tests and systems that play a pivotal role in the groundbreaking area of integrated healthcare solutions. Our products cover the early detection, targeted screening, evaluation and monitoring of the disease. We are part of one of the world's leading research-oriented healthcare organizations - the Roche Group. Active in the fields of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, Roche develops innovative products and services that address the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, thus enhancing well being and quality of life. |
Roche is a successful company that can offer exciting career opportunities. We encourage and support your development in areas of your interest which will prepare you for the next level in your career path. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience. We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees. Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
As a Leadership Development Consultant you will be part of an exciting Talent & Organizational Development team that focuses on increasing organizational effectiveness with primary focus on High Potential and executive leadership development . In this role, you will partner with human resource business partners, business leaders and collaborate with global colleagues to develop effective strategies and tactics that align with business performance goals. You will use your Leadership Development expertise to design, develop, and implement High Potential programs and initiatives to drive talent and succession planning. To be successful in this role, you will:
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Research best practices in organizational development in order to design strategies, curriculum for high potential programs, develop implementation plans and successfully execute these plans to increase high potential talent readiness with primary focus on development
- Ensure alignment of development outcomes with initiatives supporting the Roche Values and Leadership Competencies.
- Coach employees, maintain records, conduct research, analyze data and recommend appropriate action to address and resolve issues on assigned organizational development projects
- Recommend implementation of organizational development initiatives and their dissemination through various communication channels.
- Deliver and facilitate workshops using a variety of assessment tools
- Have a BS/BA with experience in one of the following:
- Have experience utilizing behavioral based assessment tools
- Organizational Design/Development and Performance Consulting with proven successes in the areas noted above.
- Past successes in driving high potential leadership development including developing and tracking measures for leadership effectiveness.
- HR experience with focus in Employee Development; strong training background with emphasis on Change Management, Organizational Effectiveness, and Coaching.
-Have strong experience in facilitating programs and workshops
- Have strong experience developing talent and succession planning processes
- Have proven strength and demonstrated ability in the following:
We strongly encourage you to include an updated resume at the moment of submitting your application
- Influence and persuasion as well as personal leadership
- Drive and enable change
- Facilitate at all levels of the organization
- Design successful leadership programs
- Proven ability to manage the full cycle of a project: needs assessment, design, and delivery of program
- Manage stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Manage multiple projects
- Negotiation and management skills with regards to vendor relationships.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 17 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...