THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Food Services Manager has the overall responsibility of managing the food services department.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
• Manage the kitchen staff and department operations.
• Plan menus of nutritional value.
• Manage food and supply purchasing and inventory.
• Maintain sanitary conditions and compliance with applicable health department rules and regulations including certificates for food handlers.
• Manage reporting of meals served, supply requisitions, and monthly statements.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Associate’s degree or 60 college credits in culinary arts, nutrition, or a related field and five years of experience in food preparation in an institutional setting; or a high school diploma and seven years experience. One year supervisory experience required.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volunteers of America - Greater New York - 17 months ago