Drives truck over an established route to deliver products. Collects money from customers. Loads vehicle and performs warehouse position responsibilities at the beginning and end of each day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Experience - High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. V alid Class C drivers license with an excellent driving record, clean criminal background, basic math skills, problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, ability to lift 25-50 lbs. throughout the shift and on occasion, lift up to 150 lbs, punctuality and dependability are a must.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as wine and beer and non-alcoholic products.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Reviews customer orders and ensure proper delivery of product.
- Records sales or deliveries information on a delivery record.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Places stock in appropriate place.
- Collects or picks up empty containers or rejected or unsold merchandise.
- Loads truck.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Empire Distributors Inc. - 17 months ago