Assist people with their daily living routine including but not limited to hygiene, cooking, cleaning, shopping, transporting, and socially interacting. Must be patient, caring, dependable, trustworthy, and mature.
Support Staff are responsible for maintaining a safe and supportive environment. Staff's primary role is to provide the appropriate supports based on the needs and desires of each individual to enable each to live as independently as possible. Assist and teach individuals with preparation of daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment. Help individuals to engage in daily chores. Assist individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
- Please only apply if you are a serious applicant.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Needs dependable transportation.
- No DUI/DWI (within past 10 years).
- Must be at least 18 years or older.
- Needs to be a team player.
Apply in person at: Wells Fargo Bank Tower, 506 S. Main Street, Suite 908.