Sodexo at Marquette University is seeking an experienced Food Service Retail Manager with restaurant experience for our Café Italiano at Schroeder Hall. The selected candidate will be responsible for food quality and customer service in a cash handling/resident dining plan food operation. Client/customer interaction is a core component of this position. Final candidate will need to be flexible to work a varied shift, including some weekends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Large Campus/University Food Service Retail or Resident Dining experience;
- Restaurant culinary management experience;
- Experience with high-volume food production;
- Experience with food and labor management systems;
- Strong leadership, organizational and management skills with the ability to leade a diverse staff;
- Strong understanding of, and creativity with, menu planning and implementation;
- Experience with HACCP training.
Maintains food quality and customer service in a cash handling retail food operation that includes branded concepts, in-house formats and signature designs. May assume GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Assists in maintenance of cash control and payroll records. Assists in supporting the financial/HR functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...