Daktronics, Inc designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of display systems to customers in a variety of markets throughout the world. We focus our sales and marketing efforts on geographical regions, markets and products. The primary categories of markets include Live Events, Commercial, Transportation and Schools and Theatres. Daktronics manufacturing follows a focus factory concept paralleling these four markets.
Position located in Brookings, South Dakota. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a fulltime student. Ideal candidate should be available to work approximately 15-20 hrs/week during the academic year and at least 20hrs/week during the summer.
1. Become knowledgeable of purchasing support functions, procedures, and maintenance of file.
2. Become knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
3. General clerical duties including: typing, data entry, filing, mailing, answering phones, etc.
4. Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work. Be able to proof for accuracy and make or recommend needed changes.
5. Quickly learn new tasks. Accurately and consistently complete repetitive tasks.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks. Complete projects handed off by others from start to finish while meeting time sensitive deadlines
7. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and to meet multiple deadlines.
8. Work effectively as a team member. Work with little supervision, help when and where needed, demonstrate efficient communication with other team members.
9. Be at work on time and maintain good attendance. Be willing to work additional hours as necessary.
10. Other projects and duties as needed or assigned.
1. Educational requirements: The ideal candidate must be a fulltime student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or related degree and in their sophomore, junior or senior year of school. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered. Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
2. Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Capable of learning additional software programs specific to Daktronics such as DakDocs, Sharepoint, and Glovia.
3. Must be a self-starter, independently motivated and demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new tasks.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
5. Background check may be conducted.
6. We do not sponsor immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Daktronics, Inc. is a supplier of electronic scoreboards, large electronic display systems and related marketing services, digital messaging...