About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform. It’s what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you’ll discover, our culture supports this.
Credit Solutions Group (CSG) is a part of Deutsche Bank’s Global Credit Trading (GCT), which encompasses Global Credit Derivatives, Investment Grade Credit Trading, Structured Finance, Structured Capital Markets and Principal Finance businesses. Global Credit Trading provides an unparallel breadth of pricing capability and liquidity. The group offers unique exit strategies across Deutsche Bank by providing structuring and transformation for all credit hedging requirements. Offering outstanding execution in a diverse range of products, Deutsche Bank's GCT team sets the market standard.
Deutsche Bank’s Credit Solutions Group is seeking an Analyst, who will be responsible for Desk Support. A successful applicant will work closely with traders and business managers on the desk to consolidate P&L, build league tables, log deals, and support a variety of desk tasks.
- BA/BS in finance, business administration or related field
- Excellent Excel skills required, ability to develop customized spreadsheet applications and VBA coding experience a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills and fixed income math skills required
- Strong independent problem solving skills and excellent communication skills required
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and market data sources
- Candidate must have a strong interest in building a career in Securitization.
Personal Qualifications and Skills -
- Monthly PnL Consolidation: Using multiple finance reports from multiple systems, we consolidate the information on a deal by deal basis into one report. This includes PnL, Balance Sheet, and RWA.
- P&L, NIBBT, RWA, Balance sheet, RWA, USF charges broken down by business sector.
- Deal Number Creation: This is done once a deal becomes mandated. A deal code is created so that contra revenue expenses can be booked to it.
- Deal Logging: This is done in order to manage firm conflicts with regards to clients and the deals we are working on. Mandated deals are logged in order to be conflict checked and then updated until deal close.
- Complex League Tables: Using standard industry league tables, we break them down further in order to determine where the group’s strengths/weaknesses are.
- Stale Curves review/distribution - this is done weekly, reviewed and sent to jr traders to mark or refresh stale curves.
- Book closures - better proactive management of existing population with a view to reducing numbers where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills, assiduous work ethic, even temperament, especially in time-critical and pressure situations
- Ability to work on various ad hoc projects related to the capital markets function
- Ability to work in a complex environment as a significant idea contributor and team player in situations involving multiple geographic and financial markets
- Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.*
Deutsche Bank - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Deutsche Bank AG is one of the top financial groups in the world and the largest bank in Germany, where it operates about 2,000 retail...