1. Pre-walk homesites to provide punchlist to construction to delivery of home to customer; provide quality control for finished product. 2. Conduct homeowner walk-throughs, acquainting homeowner with operation of appliances, heating/cooling systems, maintenance of homes, etc. 3. Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and contractors in the completion of walk-through repairs within ten (10) days. 4. Schedule and supervise subcontractor repairs in homes after delivery to homeowner. 5. Schedule inspections with homeowners, assess routine warranty claims and follow through to completion all service requests within twenty (20) days. 6. Provide accurate and timely information to Customer Care Manager on progress and scopes of work. 7. Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service. 8. Evaluate subcontractor and product performance. Provide on going information to Customer Service Manager as it relates to quality of workmanship and details. 9. Participate in emergency on call rotation service schedule. 10. Work with Customer Service Manager on special projects as needed. 11. Participate and attend department meetings. 12. Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed.
• 3 years residential customer care or construction field
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to deal effectively with confrontation situations and maintain objectivity in public relations. • Detail oriented works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines. • Valid, unrestricted Motor Vehicle License
Lennar - 16 months ago