Samtec, Inc., a $480,000,000+ privately held, global electronic connector manufacturer in New Albany, Indiana, with high growth and a focus on emerging technology is seeking candidates interested in working in a fast paced, non-bureaucratic environment. Our 5A1 rating by D & B is reflective in a sales growth rate of over 40% this year and a virtually non-existent associate turnover rate.
Signal Integrity Engineers
Samtec, Inc. is currently seeking entry level Signal Integrity Engineers. Candidates should be interested in working in an innovative, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic, environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications AND qualities:
- Minimum of BSEE(T) or equivalent experience
- Experience performing system or component level SPICE simulations
- Ability to generate summary reports based on simulations and/or empirical testing
- Hands-on experience with TDR & VNA for high speed, RF or microwave measurements is a plus, but not required
- Job will require one-on-one interaction with customers to discuss applications/recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are a must
For additional information about Samtec, visit us at www.samtec.com.
- Inherent nature to be flexible
- Innovative mind-set
- Speed/Service oriented
- Desire to develop win/win solutions
If you are ready to change your stripes
Submit resume or make an inquiry today.
C/O Human Resourecs
P.O. Box 1147
New Albany, IN 47151
Phone: 800-SAMTEC-9, 812/944-6733
SAMTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Samtec - 14 months ago
Samtec is an environmentally conscious company committed to staying aligned with environmental directives and "green" policies bei...