We are seeking a C Level Maintenance Technician for our Washington, DC division. Duties include:
- Perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, tires and minor repair and diagnosis of engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems.
- Must be able to perform part analysis on damaged parts.
- Keep shop facility clean.
- Assist in inventory control and other duties as they apply.
To be considered for an open C level position, the Technician:
- Must have a combination of at least 1 to 2 years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive/diesel repair which may include high school mechanics courses and/or regional occupational program.
- Must be able to obtain a class B CDL.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have the ability to work on obtaining additional ASE’s in electrical and HVAC within 2 - 3 years.
NOTE: Qualified technicians can only be placed into positions based on position availability and performance review. Meeting the qualifications will not automatically move a technician into a pay scale.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job