- Develops and manages internal communications (for example, intra- or cross-divisional messages, talking points, frequently asked questions (FAQs), associate-facing promotional materials, presentations, articles)
- Develops strategic internal communication plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Global Internal Communications
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and ensures the effectiveness of global internal communication plans and projects
- Identifies and implements new and innovative communication ideas
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field OR 8 years experience in corporate communication, public relations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Foreign language proficiency.
Sr Mgr Communications-HR
Walmart Stores - 9 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...