Oversees food and beverage operations on their shift.
Example of Duties (includes but is not limited to the following):
1. Ensure maximum guest satisfaction by consistently maintaining a high level of service and correct operation procedures.
2. Ensure staffing requirement is adhered to.
3. Present a professional manner at all times.
4. Handle all guest complaints.
5. Administer all disciplinary actions on their shift.
6. Full knowledge of all other departments as they relate to the food and beverage operation and interact with them when necessary to coordinate activities and correct problems.
7. Supervise, plan and direct daily activities of managers.
8. Ensure that managers comply with all rules, regulations and procedures.
9. Ensure all incidents are reported to the Food and Beverage Director accurately and in detail.
10. Ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
11. Promote teamwork.
12. Perform other related duties as requested.
It may not be the south of France, but gamblers at the more than 50-year-old Riviera Holdings' Riviera Hotel & Casino probably...