We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
This position assists physicians and clinicians with patient care duties in a medical environment that may include medical oncology, radiation oncology, diagnostic imaging, BMT or gynecologic oncology. Maintains efficient patient flow, assists with patient care, i.e. exams, procedures and patient education. Performs miscellaneous clinic support tasks including filing, answering phones and maintaining physicians schedule. Supports and adheres to the US Oncology Compliance Program, to include the Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Escorts patients to and from exam rooms, physician offices, and treatment room as appropriate.
2. Records patient data prior to each physician visit, including but not limited to, vital signs, height, weight, allergies, and medication changes.
3. Obtains all necessary patient records as required by physician and verifies presence of consent prior to treatment or procedures. 4. Prepares and stocks exam/treatment rooms and orders supplies as needed.
5. Assists physicians with exams and procedures as requested.
6. Assists with delegated patient education activities including but not limited to distributing education literature, etc.
7. Obtains blood specimens from peripheral sites as needed and in accordance with OSHA and universal precautions.
8. Maintains all exam/treatment room disinfection protocols.
9. Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Years of experience necessary for each level - entry level position requiring 0-3 years experience as a medical assistant or nursing assistant in a hospital or clinic setting
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.
Fujora Group Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -