Linear Technology is seeking an Analog IC Design Engineering Intern in our power products design group in Colorado Springs, CO Design Center.
Job duties of an Analog IC Design Engineering intern will include but are not limited to:
• Design circuits and develop new approaches to complex design problems.
• Research, conceive and design circuits to improve on Linear’s product offering.
The intern should have the following required skills:
• Thorough knowledge of electronic theory.
• Courses taken in Analog IC design a must.
• Analog IC design experiences a plus.
• Hands on experience with test equipment and circuit test.
• Strong analog problem solving skills are a plus.
• Experience and basic knowledge on Dc-to-Dc converters is a plus.
• Experience in building and soldering circuits preferred.
• Excellent knowledge using electronic test equipment and tools.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed.
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Well organized and detailed oriented person.
Linear Technology - 19 months ago