Air Force Northeast Account Manager
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) continues to grow and have created an opportunity for an Account Manager in our Air Force vertical supporting the Federal Business Unit in the Washington, DC and Northeast market. This Account Manager will achieve sales goals by utilizing WWT’s contracting vehicles and open market bidding to sell World Wide Technology’s suite of products through multiple OEM’s including Cisco, EMC, HP, NetApp, and VMware. Account Managers will also work to expand WWT’s footprint of services capabilities including deployment services and post deployment strategic staffing.
WWT is a leading Systems Integrator and Value Added Reseller providing technology products, services, and supply chain solutions to customers around the globe. WWT’s proven processes span the technology implementation lifecycle as we provide customers with advanced technology solutions, such as Unified Communications, Security, Datacenter, Wireless Mobility and ecommerce. Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders, focusing on three market segments; Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. The company is also one of the world’s largest Cisco Gold resellers, and was recently recognized as Cisco’s North American Partner of the Year. Other Strategic OEM Partnerships include; HP, Dell, NetApp, EMC, Citrix, VMware and Sun. WWT employs over 2,300 people, and operates more than 1.3 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the US.
- Selling of hardware/software solutions and WWT Professional Services to assigned Air Force accounts.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating various sales activities (targeted mailings, telemarketing, order processing, etc).
- Maintaining client and vendor relationships.
- Continuing education on evolving networking, unified communication, virtualization, and storage technology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in selling information technology hardware and services to the Air Force.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client issues and needs.
- Thorough knowledge of Government budgets and procurement cycles along with experience in prospecting and cold-calling is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
WWT offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. To learn more about careers at World Wide Technology please visit wwt.com/careers .
World Wide Technology, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard