Job Order: J0912-0105 - Campus New Grad Full Time
Title: Entry Level Multimedia Design - Campus Recruiting
Category: Students / New Graduates
City: Lawton, Oklahoma, United States
Job Description: Entry Level Multimedia Design - Campus Recruiting
- Maintain 3D animation rigs for vehicles in a reuse development environment.
- Maintain and add to 3D-related libraries.
- Animate 3D and 2D elements and components in various programs.
- Design and build 3D scenes based on customer requirements and needs using 3DS MAX and a 3D library.
- Understanding of 3D and 2D development techniques and principles.
- Rapidly comprehend and become proficient in new video and 3D techniques.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, to include the ability to work on multi-functional teams, as well as proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe development products, especially Photoshop.
- Ability to successfully complete the Stanley Background Investigation to include 50 State Criminal, Education and Employment. (Additionally, ability to successfully complete a Credit and/or Driving Records Checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment. US Citizenship required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong ability to communicate technical information to non-technical and executive personnel.
- Ability to work independently and pursue difficult problems to their conclusion.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook. At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Business Acumen
- Client Relationship
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
CGI - 15 months ago
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services...