Job Title: Part Time Sales Associate - bottom dollar
This description is intended to outline the primary Objective, Authority Levels and Duties and Responsibilities of work being performed by associates assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and responsibilities of the Sales associate.
. Performs the activities associated with properly scanning and processing
customers orders while maintaining accurate cash control.
. Continually seeks and executes process and efficiency improvements to drive
Price positioning while maintaining customer service standards as defined by
the Brand position.
. Through accuracy and alertness, maximizes the stores ability to drive the
financial outcome (Sales, Margin and Profit) as defined by budget or forecast.
. Uses tools and resources as identified by management to increase sales and
improve process flows and in-store efficiencies.
. Works with peers and Front End Manager to execute action plans for the total
operation of the Front End.
. Accountable for accurate processing of customers, maintaining supplies in stock
(Bags, Boxes) while achieving productions standards aligned with the Bottom
Dollar Brand Positioning.
· At least 1 year of related experience in front end or office position.
· Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessary.
· Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs.
· Ability to meet efficiency standards as established by Bottom Dollar.
· Follows proper housekeeping and cleaning standards as set by Bottom Dollar.
FoodLion - 9 months ago