Expand your career potential with a global consumer powerhouse as a Senior National Account Executive - Sam's Club Team with the Kellogg Company. This position is a strategic and integral part of the Kellogg’s Sales team. Working closely with key customer contacts, you will lead and own the responsibility of driving profitable business growth, within high volume categories, and influence all purchasing decisions of customers. Your outstanding business acumen, senior level selling skills and effective communication will foster consensus building required to meet revenue goals for both Kellogg’s and your customer. All while continuing to build your successful career in a thriving company culture and world of opportunity.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior National Account Executive at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Achieving quarterly stated objectives and P&L metrics
- Delivering monthly call across categories
- Leveraging Shopper Insights to build strategic selling platforms
- Primary contact for category buyers
- Developing annual account level annual business plans that will impact shelf space, merchandising, advertising, promotions and pricing
- Tracking the execution of objectives to insure volume and profit targets are met by customer in market
- Leading the development of annual customer plan that sets objectives to support all brands through merchandising, promotions, advertising, shelf space, pricing and new products
- Penetrating and developing all departments including Merchandising, Quality Control, Pharmacy, Digital marketing, On-Line, and Supply Chain customer personnel across all Kellogg categories
- Communicating with appropriate customer contacts regarding account cooperation, ad dates, display dates and results
- Leading post promotion analysis and revises future programs as necessary
- Conducting formal business reviews and updating executives at Customer HQ and Kellogg HQ to review business objectives, progress against objectives and recommend actions to exceed goals
- Leveraging resources and technology to drive business strategies
- Leading trade planner development/maintenance
- Promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed all needs, requirements, and expectations
- Educating and developing rapport with internal and external customers, promoting partnerships, seeking feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests
As well as being a creative thinker and strategic leader with a passion for team success, to be considered for this position you also need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience in lieu of degree required
- Sales, Marketing, Category Management, or Consumer/Shopper Marketing experience
- Top National Account Customer Experience and Head Quarter Penetration (in either a direct selling or partnership resource capacity, i.e. Marketing, Catman, etc.)
- CPG Industry related work experience
- Advanced project/process skillset, including experience in P&L’s, financial analysis, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with using Syndicated data in day to day work streams (IRI, Nielson, or other syndicated data)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Additional experience working internally in a Headquarter environment (Marketing, Category Management/Finance positions)
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software applications
This position will require travel, a minimum of 30% primarily to headquarters located in Battle Creek, MI.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 21 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....