We have a new immediate opening for PM&R/Physiatry in Yakima, Washington and here are some highlights of the opportunity:
Our community of nearly 100K people enjoys 300 days of sunshine, an abundance of outdoors activities available from our back door to two hours away -- Orchards, Wineries, Cascade Mountains, Streams, Lakes, River Canyons, Gorges -- Great Schools (public, private, parochial).
- In 2010 our outcomes were in the top 10% in the nation
- Employed opportunity through hospital physician network
- 14+ primary care providers in our network with serve as part of your referring physicians
- Join one other PM&R colleague with a stellar reputation in the community who completely supports this recruitment effort
- "Musculoskeletal Physiatry" skills would need to include EMG/NCV, botox
- Welcome skills would be musculoskeletal ultrasound and prolotherapy. Work with interdisciplinary team which includes an inpatient Physiatrist and occasional coverage of inpatient IRF.
- Compensation Package includes a competitive base salary + WRVU productivity incentives + Sign-On bonus + Relocation allotment with potential for residency/student loan assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes Fully Paid Occurrence-Based Malpractice (no tail coverage needed), CME & Allotment, Vacation/401K/Physician Wealth Tax Advantage Wealth Plan
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
- No Income Tax in Washington state & cost of living in our community is at least 8% lower than the US Average
- FORTUNE magazine named Health Management one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in Health Care: Medical Facilities earlier this year. Within that category, Health Management was named the No. 1 company in quality of products/services and in social responsibility
If you are looking for a tremendous opportunity where local health care is fully enabled by one of the World’s Most Admired Companies in Health Care, consider Yakima.
Yakima Regional Medical and Cardiac Center is a 214-bed facility that provides a full complement of medical services, including Yakima Valley's only open-heart surgery and elective angioplasty and state-of-the-art neurosurgery. This facility offers some of the most advanced imaging technology in the state, including a 64-slice CT scanner and a Siemans Avanto 1.5T MRI scanner. Yakima Regional offers central Washington's only hospital-based accredited sleep disorder center. In 2011, Yakima Regional Medical and Cardiac Center will celebrate 120 years of medical excellence in the Yakima Valley.
Nestled in south central Washington State, the beautiful Yakima Valley is known worldwide for its bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and the region's award-winning wines are served at the finest restaurants in the world. With its diverse population, stunning panoramic views of Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier, fragrant orchards as far as the eye can see, and sunshine more than 300 days a year, Yakima Valley is rated as one of the nation's most desirable places to live, work and play.
Health Management Associates
- 2 years ago - save job