District Sales Manager |
· Do you easily and quickly make engaging connections with new people?
· Are you driven, self reliant and enjoy multi-tasking in a fast paced environment?
· Do you anticipate and react quickly to changes in business contacts and customer needs?
If you can answer yes to these questions, keep reading!
The District Sales Manager at Husqvarna Construction Products generates profitable sales within their territory. They do this through maintenance of existing customer base, development of new customers and growing market share. The District Sales Manager is critical in driving territory growth.
Husqvarna Construction Products is a part of Husqvarna AB. We are a world leader in the construction and stone industries. Our extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors. The stone product range is comprised of a variety of different diamond tools for quarries and the stone processing industry. We are located in Olathe, Kansas. Check us out at www.husqvarnacp.com .
The District Sales Manager at Husqvarna Construction Products will:
· Achieve monthly sales forecast by completing regular and effective sales calls to all Distribution customers in the states of Montana and North Dakota
· Introduce the full equipment line to both potential and existing customers
· Provide technical support and training to customers as needed
· Nurture relationships as business partners with both internal and external customers
· Keep all paperwork and CRM entries current and up-to-date
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Must reside in Billings, Montana or Bismarck, North Dakota or Fargo, North Dakota
- Strong knowledge of Husqvarna products and market
- Knowledge of CRM systems; preferably RightNow!
- Knowledge of Customer Focused Selling skills
Husqvarna Construction Products offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with matching and no vesting and an employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products.
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST APPLY VIA http://advisausa.myexacthire.com/ViewJob-41103.html . DO NOT APPLY VIA MONSTER.
Husqvarna Construction Products has engaged ADVISA to identify the top candidates for this position. Per their request, please direct all communications about this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we will be communicating with you through this and other advisausa.com and myexacthire.com e-mail addresses, please be sure to take the necessary steps, such as adding this address to your address book, to avoid having correspondence caught in your e-mail filters.
How to apply to this job
Husqvarna has lumberjacks around the world shouting "Timber!" A leading manufacturer of outdoor power tools, the company makes...