TruGreen, a leader in the service industry and the #1 lawn care company in the world has a career opportunity for an ambitious, team-oriented professional to manage one of our lawn care operations.
As a General Manager, you are responsible for the overall revenue growth and profitability of the branch. This includes P&L and budgeting; supervision of management teams; customer service and retention; employee recruiting, training and development; equipment and facility resources; safety programs and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
Our General Managers Enjoy:
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To Show Us:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Car Allowance and Cell Phone
- Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription, 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Opportunities for Advancement
General Managers that are hired initially enter a training program for the first 180 days of employment to learn our business and processes to ensure they have the knowledge and training to be successful.
- Two to Three Years of Successful Management Experience
- P&L and Budgeting Experience
- The Ability to Set and then Surpass Aggressive Sales, Service, and Profit Goals
- The Ability to Recruit, Manage, Coach and Inspire your Staff
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Reporting Skills
- A Focus on Customer Retention
- The Ability To Thrive In A Competitive, Goal-Driven Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- Willingness and Abillity to Relocate Required
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our management team, please apply now.
We perform pre-employment tests.
TruGreen - 2 years ago
TruGreen provides landscape design, installation, and maintenance for office and retail centers, resorts, parks, and housing developments....