Job Classification: Contract
Preferred Supplemental Skills:
- Must have complete knowledge of and be able to use various measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, squares, etc as required.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, military and industrial specifications / standards; a working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5M and/or Y14.41
- Must be proficient in verbal and written technical communication, and able to work from written or verbal instructions; basic computer skills [PC] with proficiency in MS Office software
- Ability to assign, critique, and optimize geometric dimension and tolerance on parts and assemblies.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; associate degree in a technical discipline preferred. Industry experience applicable to the position will be considered in lieu of associate degree.
- Must be able capable of lifting 50 lbs, standing for periods of time,
ASQ certification (CQA, CQE)
ISO Internal Auditor experience
Knowledge of ISO Standards a plus.
Join Aerotek Commercial Staffing ® . We employ people in light industrial, light technical and office support positions across the nation. If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success, contact us now! We offer comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Commercial Staffing team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...