The Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis is presently seeking Behavior Consultants for our Child and Adolescent Services Department. The positions will work out of our Tarzana Office.
- 1-2 years experience working with children implementing ABA interventions
- MA/MS in Psychology or Social Work
- Able to work part-time mainly afternoons and evenings
This is a part-time position 10 + hours per week.
- Data analysis
- Report writing
- Parent education
- Supervision of ABA interventions in the home setting
- Supervision of behavior intervention team
- Protocol development and implementation
- Other duties as signed by service Director
Please download and complete the Employment Application by using the link below. If you are selected for interviewing, please have this document completed and ready for review.
Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis - 11 months ago