Cloud Service Architect
Are you an engineer with passion for innovation? Want to work in a project that could help reshape the industry? Want to help create smart services that enable apps to offer highly personalized solutions?
The Cloud Service Platform (CSP) group is part of the Intel Services Division. In 2012, we delivered key cloud-based developer services for Identity, Commerce, Location, and Context. These services are designed to help developers build apps that span devices, operating systems, app stores and ecosystems. In 2013, we are expanding our services portfolio to include ground-breaking cloud data sensing and behavior prediction services supporting mobile applications running on Android, IOS, and Windows mobile devices. The main usages include aggregating user data across mobile devices, analyzing user behaviors, and predicting future user behaviors to enable an ecosystem where applications can provide optimal personalized cloud services. We're looking for a bright, innovative and experienced software architect to lead the architecture definition and design of the state of the art and world-class cloud services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the overall architecture definition, design work for the cloud data sensing and behavior prediction services.
- Developing/delivering SDKs to enable ISVs to build commercial mobile apps
- Serving as a technical evangelist, selling tech ideas to Intel exec, internal/external partners
- Working closely with internal Intel product groups, external customers and partner ISVs
- solving difficult technical problems with imaginative and efficient utilization of past expertise
- good verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Requirements include:
Preferred Requirements include:
- BS with 10+ years/ MS with 8+ years preferred
- 2+ years in software architecture design, interfacing with APIs and web services.
- Familiarity with Software development process and programming tools
- 2+ years of experience in writing native Android/IOS applications on mobile phones/tablet
- Familiarity with User data policy definition and privacy enforcement schemes
Jan 29, 2013
Jan 30, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...